Read updates from Primary Seven while they are at Lagganlia

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Happy Days!

Dear all,
School just isn't the same without you - the behaviour is better and everyone is getting more work done...(not beacuase P7 is away - just the teachers!)
Seriously though, I'm sure you are having a great time. School Camp is one of those experiences which you will never forget. Many of you will face fears and overcome them, I'll never forget my first time abseiling - truly terrifying but it was one of the best feelings ever to have done something like that. Even more of you will make a new friend, get to know someone better and maybe even develop your organisational skills a tad!
I can't wait to hear all your stories and see the photographs. From what I heard you were a great team at Benmore and I have every confidence that you will be just as good at Lagganlia.
Luv to you all (teachers too!)
Mr H

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home